Monday, October 18, 2004

Ok... So now I'm blogging...

Never quite understood what all the hullabaloo was with so many people blogging all of a sudden. I can see the excitement of stumbling across a celebrity blog, but why there is so much interest in the lives of "ordinary" people seems a bit odd.

Then again, I have always been a big fan of new forms of "media" so I figured I'd catch up with the times and blog on. Besides, when I was a radio personality for a number of years in the 1990s I would ramble on about things to a faceless audience in between songs, so this seems to be the same sort of thing (sans music of course).

Can't say how often I'll be bloggin' around, or if I'm even going to have anything interesting to say. But here I am.

Paul

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Yay for blogs. :) I have added a link to your blog in my blog (check the purple sidebar).

Jasmine said...

Oh yeah, probably should have included a link to my blog in that previous comment. It's here http://speedcuber.blogspot.com/

Hmmm. Seems to be something going on with blogspot at the moment because the page is having trouble loading and it seems to be displaying the sidebar in the wrong spot. Maybe check it later!