Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Exotica Music Update...."Tiki Tim's"

Following my post a few months back highlighting the many lounge sites throughout the web, some newer ones have come to my attention which must be visited for anyone who claims to be a fan of exotica.

Tiki-Tim's Exotica Lounge site is fantastic. His selections include everyone from Les Baxter to Tak Shindo. He lists his future album posts (and posts the previous few, so you'll never miss a download) and has a first-rate album cover gallery.

Be sure to check his site frequently, as you're sure to discover a new treasure to download.

Paul.......

2 comments:

Tiki-Tim said...

Thanks Paul for the article on my blog..If there's a certain Lp that you want,send me email and I'll see if I have it.I have close 98% of all Exotica.

X Esquire said...

Your site has got to be one of the best I've seen. Thanks for passing along such great music.

Cheers,
Paul