Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"Grim Grinning Ghosts....."

I can't think of anyone who does not enjoy Disney's Haunted Mansion. One of the all time classic rides that I pray never dies (pun intended). In addition to the great special effects (consider its age before you argue this one) the ride featured narration by the great Paul Frees and some wonderfully creepy music. Here is Thurl Ravenscroft (the voice of Tony the Tiger and singer of "You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch") singing an excerpt of "Grim Grinning Ghosts" (I'd love to get the full version if anyone has a link.....)

Paul.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"(I'd love to get the full version if anyone has a link.....)"

Here it is, Paul....I read your post and did this up from the Haunted Mansion 30th Anniversary CD. It runs about 6 minutes (at a bitrate of 64kbps, which I had to do due to the filesize). It's basically the complete song just as it's heard when going through the Haunted Mansion theme park attraction.

http://rapidshare.de/files/6768982/GrimGrinningGhosts64kbps.mp3.html

X Esquire said...

Thank you so much. This is just what I was looking for.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome....I didn't know how to email you directly, so I had to post about it here.