Ah... St. Patrick's Day. Corned beef and cabbage and beer so dark you can't see through the glass. My kind of day indeed (even if I wasn't part Irish). Here's one of my favorite Irish American bands out of NYC, Black 47. They are one of the most prolific Irish bands in all of the northeast and it isn't St. Patrick's Day in New York City without them. I used to play them all the time in my old radio days and I can't rave about them enough. Here's a Black 47 concert from New York City which is ideal for anyone hoping to recreate the Irish pub experience while highlighting the pure talent of this great band.Three Little Birds "Live from NYC"
Desperate "Live from NYC"
Funky Ceili "Live from NYC" (their most popular radio hit)
Green Suede Shoes "Live from NYC"
Walk All The Days "Live from NYC"
The Reels "Live from NYC"
Fanatic Heart "Live from NYC"
James Connolly "Live from NYC"
Different Drummer "Live from NYC"
40 Shades of Blue "Live from NYC"
Maria's Wedding "Live from NYC"
Like a Rolling Stone "Live from NYC"
Plus, two bonus studio tracks:
The Patriot Game
For What Its Worth
1 comment:
Hi Paul nice site just email me and I'll send you an example html to add links to your sidebar. The comments won't let me do it here. My email is on my site.
Post a Comment