Friday, April 28, 2006

Glitter Cowboys & Lazy Girls...

Ok, I was in Los Angeles and Santa Monica last weekend and busy this week, so I'll squeeze in a quick post for the weekend. Here are two cool Morel tracks (including the deleted track from the Peterbilt Angel release) to enjoy. I recently aquired Morel's Pink Noise remix of "All These Things That I Have Done" by The Killers which is simply amazing (stuck in my mental rotation for over a week now) so I wanted to see what else he'd done (outside of all the Pink Noise mixes that is....)

First, we have the deleted track from his Peterbilt Angel album which was released in 1994. Problems with clearing the Beach Boys "Good Vibrations" sample forced the track's withdrawl. A great electro-lounge track however, sort of has an A3 meets Daniel Ash vibe. Grab it here:

The Laziest Girl In Town

Then, from a 4-song EP release from 1996:

Glitter Cowboy

No comments: