
Let's keep these mixes going. This follows the style of indie / alternative music I used to play on my radio shows when I was still in North Carolina's Outer Banks (man do I miss those days at the beach...)
01. For Guys' Eyes Ony (Keep Guessin)
02. Welcome Back (Trashcan Sinatras)
03. Future Shock (Menthol)
04. Orange Lights (Emirate)
05. Ears, Nose & Throat (Troubled Hubble)
06. Healing Hands (Slipstream)
07. Blow It Up (Bookstore)
08. Undone (Crippled Pilgrims)
09. I Await You (Josh Aran)
10. Something In You (The Orange Peels)
11. I Can't Fall In Love (Irving)
12. Marvelous Error (The Faraway Places)
13. Crones (Oranger)
14. Burning Bridges (Shimmer Kids Underpop Association)
15. Beers In Heaven (Space Needle)
16. Lost In The Plot (The Dears)
17. Last Real People (Third Dimension)
18. Wait For The Sun (Centaur)
19. I Know You (Timewellspent)
No comments:
Post a Comment