Grab Simply Red's Sunrise, Level 42's Love Games, and mix in a dash of Hall & Oates' I Can't Go For That, and you've got one sweet mash-up that really sounds brilliant courtesy of DJ Pieter Joosten.Love Games During Sunrise (Level 42 vs Simply Red)
This is the archive of my original blog with pre-2010 entries. Musicians and labels may need to update your links to reviews.
Grab Simply Red's Sunrise, Level 42's Love Games, and mix in a dash of Hall & Oates' I Can't Go For That, and you've got one sweet mash-up that really sounds brilliant courtesy of DJ Pieter Joosten.
2 comments:
this is pretty cool.. i'll have to remember to go back & download some of those other mixes by that DJ Pieter Joosten dude sometime..
Tnx for your positive comment Ricky C!
By the way, I did not use any parts of I can't go for that. It's just Sunrise, Love games and the rap of Just be good to me.
Pieter J.
Post a Comment