Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bela Lugosi's Still Dead..?

Here is an awesome and moody cover of the Bauhaus classic by the french act Nouvelle Vague. While you can dance to the original (found here,) this cover feels more like a funeral procession, and certainly makes for a wonderfully haunting recording. An ideal tune for the children of the night. These tracks were posted by Looking at Them.

Bela Lugosi's Dead (Nouvelle Vague)

Bonus Track:
Spirit In The Sky (Bauhaus) - limited release with the Bauhaus Italian promo book as a CD3 & vinyl 7"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww these are broken already :(
I guess I Snoozed & Loozed again!
(The 3rd link worked, but not the first two) Maybe I'll try again later...

X Esquire said...

The links are back up. The parent directory must have been down, so try now...

Anonymous said...

oooh nice! I like this version a lot! :)