Ok, I've expanded upon my earlier Halloween party mix (which was mostly new wave) to include some newer posted materials as well as other tracks I've yet to include. This should make for a fiendishly good mad monster party this Halloween...Night Touch (David Vanian)
This Corrosion (Sisters of Mercy)
Only After Dark "Electroluvs Mix" (Human League)
Headhunter V 3.0 (Front 242)
Halloween "Michael Meyers Trance Mix" (artist unknown)
Haunted (The Nine)
Re-enter the Two Tone Deaf (Kings Have Long Arms)
Munster Beat! (Martinibomb & The Coconut Monkeyrocket)
Waiting For The Night "EMP Nocturnal Mix"(Depeche Mode)
Darkness "Afront's Transuranic Mix" (Human League)
The Freaks Come Out At Night (Whodini)
Dead Pop Stars (Altered Images)
Someone To Hurt (Client)
Velvet Star "Remix" (Seksu Roba)
Clones (We're All) (Alice Cooper)
Circus of Death "Afront's Circuitous BEF Mix" (Human League)
The X-Files Theme (Mark Snow)
Party on Saturn (Seksu Roba)
Looking For The Black Haired Girls "Demo" (The Future)
Dirge (Death in Vegas featuring Dot Allison)
Hell "Unreleased Demo" (Level 42)
Funeral March (Theremin of the World Unite and Take Over)
White Room "Reprise" (Tycho Brahe)
Tenterhooks (David Vanian)
4 comments:
I'm confused. You say you're a Paul Fucito who used to be a radio personality. By any chance, were you based in CT, or was your show syndicated so it could've been heard there?
This is really strange...I found your blog when I was looking for Halloween music. If you are the CT commentator Paul Fucito, I'm amazed by the coincidence. I really enjoyed his (your?) show and I think it's a shame what happened with that station.
Please reply and let me know what the deal is. I can't believe I happened across you like this, but I also can't believe there are two guys in radio named Paul Fucito (although I guess he could've been Pacito -- it's hard to detect plosives over the air).
Thanks so much for the music, too, by the way.
I last worked for CBS in Connecticut, but had more airtime with WVOD 99.1 The Sound in North Carolina's Outer Banks. By the time I was with CBS, I had moved from on-air to Promotions Director of the then Dancin' Oldies with WZMX, and was a frequent part of the morning show with JD Houston & Nacy Barrow....
Cheers,
Paul F
Wow, what a strange coincidence! You must be him, then -- or he must be you, or -- oh, you know what I mean. I definitely heard you in Connecticut (I've never been to North Carolina -- I've probably never been within signal range, either). I remember you as usually discussing local news/politics. I guess that must have been the morning show. I must have gone away to college right before you left.
Yep.. when I was on, that's what I did, or I was usually mentioned for all of the events we were doing on air. I guess this means I'm no longer just a legend in my own mind ;)
Post a Comment