Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Release Spotlight: Peter Himmelman

Quick post today as I am busy once again. Now that I'm a father, I've had my fair share of listens to children's albums, and while there are some really good ones out there, most just make me cringe (thank God for Kiddie Records Weekly by the way). Its nice to see an indie artist like Peter Himmelman (who I used to play back in my alternative radio days) providing a happy medium between kids and those of us who still like to think we're hip parents.

The nice folks at The Land of Nod (the ultimate swank site for children) have teamed up with Himmelman for a podcast highlighting his new album, My Green Kite. Follow the link below for some great new music.

Peter Himmelman Podcast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Land of Nod is also sponsoring a cool Peter Himmelman sweepstakes - the winner will receive a song written just for them about their child.

Anonymous said...

Paul,
Cool post. I would like to e-mail you but could not find one. I linked this post on my site as The Land of Nod is one of my favorite stores.