Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Blog: The New Wave Time Machine


In addition to this blog, I have just launched The New Wave Time Machine, a new blog solely devoted to rare, out-of-print obscure new wave and post-punk releases from the late 1970s through the early 1990s. Be sure to check it out. The debut post is Freiheit's Kissed You In The Rain EP.

The New Wave Time Machine

28 comments:

Pete said...

What a wonderful sound

Will post this new blog onto my links if that's OK

X Esquire said...

By all means. I'll be sure to sneak in some more Level 42 for you too... Cheers mate.

Juba.San said...

Hi Paul

I've been a regular visitor of THE NEW WAVE TIME MACHINE, but today, when I tried to access it, I got themessage that the blog was opened only for invited users, therefore, I'm kindly asking for an invitation. Thanx for your time and understanding

Juliano

Anonymous said...

Paul,

Getting the same problem as Juba_San, any chance of an invite?

Si

X Esquire said...

Sure, just let me know an e-mail address (which I will remove ASAP) so I can add you both to the invite list.

Cheers,
Paul F

Robert Upward said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
harleytexas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Paul f.

I would like to join the New Wave Time Machine.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thierrylafronde said...

Hi,
Would you be so kind as to invite me to your New Wave Time Machine?
Cheers

Journeyman68 said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog. Your 'New Wave Time Machine' blog sounds pretty cool and I would love to check it out. Any chance you could please send me an invite? Thank you. :)

Cheers!
Journeyman68

X Esquire said...

Just post your e-mail address here (which I'll then remove) so I can send an invite.

Cheers,
Paul

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and am obviously late to the party! Is it still possible to gain access to The New Wave Time Machine? Thanks!

X Esquire said...

Just post your e-mail here (which I'll delete) so I can send a blogger invite.

Cheers.
Paul F

Anonymous said...

revjim_holly@yahoo.com

Just trying to get an invite to the time machine, bro.

Shawn said...

would like an invite please!
chittle@gmail.com
thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Paul! May I please be invited to the New Wave Time Machine?

Anonymous said...

Here's my e-mail address:

kevinempty@roadrunner.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

kia at bossanova dot com!

Unknown said...

from one music obssessed libra to another...PLEASE may I pretty Please have an invite to your New Wave blog....
eliteandsweet@gmail.com
CHEERS

Unknown said...

i remember being on the new wave time machine website in the past and really enjoyed it but it's now invite only. i would love an invite. i'm doing a radio show that is new wave/indie/electronic inspired and you can check out my website at snackyonline.net you can stream the our stations online if you are not local.

and my email: mysnacky(at)gmail(dot)com.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Maybe I'm in late
I'd love to hear your new wave obscure gems again.
Hope to get an invitation :)

davide[dot]arielli[at]gimal[dot]com

Thank You!

Unknown said...

dj(dot)harlot(dot)chicago(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you much, I'm excited to see what you have in store.

Richard J. Anderson said...

could you hook up darkrow(at)gmail.com?

I'm very interested in hearing the Drumset Mystery bootleg by Human League