Here's another vintage TV theme worth grabbing courtesy of The Danger Man Website. This is an alternate version of The Prisoner theme released as a 45" vinyl single in 1967 by The Ron Grainer Orchestra.The Prisoner (Alternate Version)
This is the archive of my original blog with pre-2010 entries. Musicians and labels may need to update your links to reviews.
Here's another vintage TV theme worth grabbing courtesy of The Danger Man Website. This is an alternate version of The Prisoner theme released as a 45" vinyl single in 1967 by The Ron Grainer Orchestra.
6 comments:
This version is stunning!
This comment serves two purposes. First, I am a HUGE fan of The Prisoner, so thank you for this.
Second, I am not sure how to contact you to ask for permission to access your New Wave Time Machine. Please advise. Thanks!
Be seeing you!
For access to the Time Machine, post your e-mail here (which I will then delete) so I can send an invite to join through Blogger.
Cheers,
Paul F
And unfortunately this is a dead link. Pity as I would love to have heard it.
Keep up the good work.
Whilst BEHOLDING:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e59e78b1d471e9ebd2db6fb9a8902bda
Post a Comment