Quick follow-up post for the season today. Disney's Haunted Mansion continues to be one of my favorite rides of all time, and I can never get enough of Paul Frees' narration and the various versions of Grim Grinning Ghosts throughout the attraction. Composer Buddy Baker, who scored much of Disney's theme park music, created the trademark music that continues to remain a cult favorite this time of year. The versions below were all provided by the fantastic Sound of Magic site. Instrumental (from the Graveyard Jamboree)
Singing Busts
Organ Version (from the Grand Hall)
Quintet (from the Crypt)
2 comments:
I DO love this song. I believe there are some fun modern versions of it too. Thanks for sharing.
oooo spooooky! I hope this ride isn't too scary for AJ! :) We had this album! [the one shown in the picture] It did have the song, but it was mostly a story -- starring Ron Howard! haha
Post a Comment