Alien Skin's debut release remains one of my favorite albums for 2008 and it currently ranks at No. 1 on Reverb Nation's Electronica/Dance chart (Australia). George's soundscapes on Don't Open Till Doomsday are wonderfully moody and his excellent vocals capture the best of Depeche Mode's Martin Gore without sounding like a clone. Mid-tempo, ethereal, hypnotic aural goodness which I can not recommend enough. If you have not grabbed your copy yet, I would suggest joining the mailing list which will give you 10 free bonus tracks to download. Seriously, how could you not jump on that. If you have the debut album already, these bonus tracks are a must have. Favorites: Wall to Wall Skin, 1000 Feet Below, I Wanna Be With You, and Clara's Club Theme. I love, love, love this. Now, do yourself a favor and have your own alien experience and grab some Alien Skin.Saturday, February 07, 2009
Alien Skin: 10 Free Bonus Tracks
Alien Skin's debut release remains one of my favorite albums for 2008 and it currently ranks at No. 1 on Reverb Nation's Electronica/Dance chart (Australia). George's soundscapes on Don't Open Till Doomsday are wonderfully moody and his excellent vocals capture the best of Depeche Mode's Martin Gore without sounding like a clone. Mid-tempo, ethereal, hypnotic aural goodness which I can not recommend enough. If you have not grabbed your copy yet, I would suggest joining the mailing list which will give you 10 free bonus tracks to download. Seriously, how could you not jump on that. If you have the debut album already, these bonus tracks are a must have. Favorites: Wall to Wall Skin, 1000 Feet Below, I Wanna Be With You, and Clara's Club Theme. I love, love, love this. Now, do yourself a favor and have your own alien experience and grab some Alien Skin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks cool. Will check it out
Post a Comment