Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Electronique Musique Nouveau.....


From the new wave of the 1980s, now let us visit the current crop of electronic artists:

Untitled 2 (Karl Gunton) - I love his mixes !!!
Pusher (Karl Gunton)
Superfool "Heim Remix" (Pink Grease) - current club-only release
Do You Like Boyz? (Si Senor)
Chocolate Boyfriend (Schmoof)
Here Comes A Special Boy (Freezepop)
Hesitation (Seksu Roba)
Inter-sexual Overdrive (Seksu Roba)
Zero Gravity Mini-Skirt (Seksu Roba)
Gymnopedie 0.1 (PINE* am)
I Love Computers (Fat Truckers)
Electronica (Galactica)
1234 "Vocal Version" (Golden Boy with Miss Kittin)
You Gonna Want Me "12 Inch Dance Mix" (Tiga)
Crockett's Theme "Tiga Remix" (FPU Project)
Crockett's Theme "Original Version" (FPU Project)
I'm Bruce "Dimension 5 Mega Mix" (Fantastic Plastic Machine)
How We Do (Mount Sims)
Re-enter The Two Tone Deaf (Kings Have Long Arms)
Rock 'n' Roll Is Dead "Original Mix" (Kings Have Long Arms)
Pittville Park (Lj Kruzer)
The Bluest Grey (Ming & Ping)
This Is My Rifle "B'Christ Mix" (Combichrist)
Fur mmer und ewiq (Anubian Lights)
Cha Cha No. 29 "Mexican Institute of Sound Mix" (Irving Fields Trio)

No comments: