Tuesday, January 10, 2006

More Scarce Tunes From The 1980s....


Here are some new wave / pop / punk gems you won't likely find on any 1980s CD compilation.

Dance Like A Star "Afront Rebeats Extended Mix" (The Human League)
Electric Avenue "Remix" (Eddie Grant)
Space Age Love Song (A Flock of Seagulls)
Hit The Ground (The Darling Buds)
The Telephone Always Rings (Fun Boy Three)
Dead Beat Dance (The Damned)
If I Can't Make You Mine (Naked Eyes) - unreleased
(I Just Can't Get Over) Losing You (Naked Eyes) - unreleased
Only A Lad (Oingo Boingo)
Violent Love (Oingo Boingo)
Ain't This The Life (Oingo Boingo)
I'm So Bad (Oingo Boingo)
Psycho Chicken (The Fools)
Wings Under Japan Pt. 1 (The Spastic Phono Band)
Wings Under Japan Pt. 2 (The Spastic Phono Band)
Pound "Extended Version" (Human Sexual Response)
Blow Up (Human Sexual Response)
Public Alley 909 "Instrumental" (Human Sexual Response)
Spiv (Surplus Stock)
Inside (The Legendary Pink Dots)
Blasto (The Legendary Pink Dots)
Love In A Plain Brown Envelope (The Legendary Pink Dots)
Spirit In The Sky (Bauhaus) - very rare limited release
Paper Heart (Robert King)
The Affectionate Punch (The Associates)
Livin' In My Dream World (Taco)
Carmella (Taco)
Apollo 9 "Splashdown Remix" (Adam Ant)
Strip "Extended Mix" (Adam Ant) - slow download
Lady Finger Blue (Wally Badarou)
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Television Theme
Link One (Level 42) - unreleased demo
Follow Me (Level 42) - unreleased studio demo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

I surfed to your site and noticed you posted a link to this MP3, but the site is down. Strip "Extended Mix" (Adam Ant) - slow download

Would you be kind enough to actually email me the MP3 file? I LOOOOOVE this song and cannot find it anywhere on the Web.

Cheers,

Cory

email: cory.richert@gmail.com