Speaking of Level 42, there are two new new remixes by Retrofunk floating around the Internet:I Sleep On My Heart "Retrofunk Sleep On Mix" (Level 42) - Updated!!
Almost There "Retrofunk Almost Gone Mix" (Level 42)
Then there is the new DMC remix of Lessons In Love
Lessons In Love "2006 Buick Project Mix" (Level 42)
2 comments:
Being an old-time L42-fan I really enjoy your blog! Keep this great mp3's coming... Cannot find your email anywhere. Would like to share more musical thoughts... Regards, Dick in Sweden
Thanks for the kind words. Your site rocks! And yes, I'm a huge L42 fan. The clips from Retroglide are too short but I've liked most of what I've heard. There hasn't been enough Lindup though. His keys and voice are more absent than I thought they'd be.
Btw, any chance of posting The Bends or Heart on the Line? Some of my cd's are boxed in storage. I thought I'd backed up all my Level 42 stuff on my computer but forgot those. Garrrrrrrrr!
Post a Comment