As I've mentioned before, the new Level 42 album Retroglide comes out next month and the band has been posting audio samples of the album. The Way Back Home will be the first single. Not sure what I think of the 4 songs I've heard so far, but I'll wait to hear the rest before I make a final call. At 20 seconds a piece, the samples are too short for any real critique.
Friday, August 04, 2006
The Way Back Home For Level 42...
As I've mentioned before, the new Level 42 album Retroglide comes out next month and the band has been posting audio samples of the album. The Way Back Home will be the first single. Not sure what I think of the 4 songs I've heard so far, but I'll wait to hear the rest before I make a final call. At 20 seconds a piece, the samples are too short for any real critique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment