Saturday, September 09, 2006

Jan Hammer Reaches No. 1 (Again)..

Here's the biggest hit in Germany right now (and growing elsewhere), a brilliant new take on Jan Hammer's Crockett's Theme featuring TQ on vocals. No. 1 download on i-Tunes Europe. His new radio-only version of the Miami Vice Theme is also in the U.S. Top 10. Both should've been in the new movie.

Crockett's Theme (Jan Hammer Project Featuring TQ)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANX FOR LIKING IT! ...and greetz from germany. Henning from starworks-music.com

Anonymous said...

ack! horrible .WMA files?! boo! :P

Anonymous said...

For whatever reason, I just found this song yesterday - and by accident when I was browsing Project Playlist.

I love the original version, and now I lovelovelove this version. And about it being in the movie - thank you! I was telling my siggie other the same thing yesterday. We were both very disappointed in the movie tracks, and, well, the movie in general.

Annnnnyway, I'm glad I found your blog - so far I've only read this post (I found you through a Google search) but I think I'll like it much :)

X Esquire said...

Thanks for visiting. I've also got some other Jan Hammer posted on my second blog, The New Wave Time Machine (see the URL in my favorites section) including the original 12" version by Jan Hammer.

Cheers,
Paul F