Monday, January 08, 2007

A Boodle Of Baltimora...

Here's a great find for those of you not willing to shell out $60 or more for the scarce 2003 CD re-issue of Baltimora's Living In The Background debut album, or the even rarer follow-up LP, Survivor in Love (only released in Italy in 1987). This Torrent file contains almost everything the Baltimora fan could want including the late Jimmy McShane's massive hit, Tarzan Boy which charted in both 1985 (#13) and 1993 (#51) before becoming an anthem for Listerine in the mid-90's.

Tracklist:
Tarzan boy (12 version)
Global love feat Linda Wesley
Jimmys guitar
Chinese resturant (album version)
Key key karimba (12 version)
Pull the wires
Running for your love (album version)
Call me in the heart of the night (12 remix)
Come on strike
Living in the background (12 version)
Eye to eye
Jukebox boy (12 version)
Set me free
Up with Baltimora
Woody boogie (12 jump mix)
Survivor in love
The Ultimate Baltimora

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great blog ! Is there any chance you could post this in mp3 format ?

Thanks

X Esquire said...

I wish I could, but the Torrent was put together by another. I have yet to set up my own MP3 account on the web, but I may do that soon, in which case the songs would all be easier to download.

Cheers,
Paul F