2007 should be a great year for Level 42 fans. The new album Retroglide (complete with two singles) came out in the fall, soon to be followed by a remastered and re-issued back catalog with bonus tracks, and three new remixes of the classic Lessons In Love 20 years after it hit the U.S. charts. There are two new official mixes set for release on February 5, 2006 by Mischa Daniels on the Dutch Zouk Recordings label. The German label Disco Galaxy Recordings has just issued The Full Monty remix. NOTE: If anyone has the Mischa Daniels House Mix, please let me know as I'm looking for the full track. I love this song as much today as I did in 1987, and the new mixes keep the original feel intact while giving it a modern spin perfect for today's club scene.Lessons In Love "Full Monty Remix"
Lessons In Love "Mischa Daniels Epic Mix"
Lessons In Love "Original Version"
2 comments:
Paul
Have just seen your post "...And Now, Some Eerie Mood Music" with the tracks from the Human League
Cheers mate, have been trying to get a copy of year of the jet packs for ages.
As for Level 42, I was fortunate enough to see them in a local colleage when they were just starting out. A truly brilliant band.
Yours is a great blog, If I may I will put you in my links.
Regards
Always happy to meet a fellow fan of Level 42 and The Human League.. Thanks for the kudos and the link..
Cheers,
Paul F
Post a Comment