Ok, one final post for today because I've been playing the music throughout the afternoon. Here are a number of alternate unreleased takes on Barry Gray's Captain Scarlet theme (including my favorite, the unreleased pop version). Despite arguments to the contrary, I STILL think the original puppet was based on a young Roger Moore, right down to his blue eyes and distinct chin. The image, is uncanny.Captain Scarlet Pop Theme - a must have for any lounge mix
Captain Scarlet End Theme - from 1967 EP "Captain Scarlet TV Themes"
Captain Scarlet End Theme "Alternate Version w/ Bary Gray vocals" - unreleased
Captain Scarlet End Theme "Alternate Version 2" - unreleased
1 comment:
THANK YOU!! My Son loves it when I find him Captain Scarlet tunes,He will love these!!ps Me to:))I wanted to put some up on my blog but you no how it is!!anyway I just found your blog & I will be back & will put you on my links 2.Stay Free...Lazy.
http://bloggersdelite.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment