Monday, May 07, 2007

New Wave Update: Real Life Uploads Back Catalog For Downloading !!!

Fans of Aussie electronic band Real Life, best known for the worldwide smash hit Send Me An Angel, can now purchase almost every track the band has released since 1983 (most of which has been out-of-print for far too long) directly through Indie911 (direct link at the bottom of this blog). David Sterry has spent more time regaining the rights to the band's music from the greedy record labels (thanks Curb for screwing them over all of these years) than I can recall now. Not only will you save money by buying these tracks through Real Life (used out-of-print CDs have gone for hundreds of dollars on ebay), the band will finally make some money from the music they've created during the last few decades. I have nearly everything they've released and if you are a fan of classic new wave to electronica, you MUST look into Real Life's music (and this has nothing to do with the fact that I've known David for years...) .

Real Life Back Catalog Site

No comments: