Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Automatic: Monster (Karl G Remix)

After the earlier retro posts, here's a newer remix by Karl G (always one of my favorite remix artists) of The Automatic's 2006 single, Monster. Guaranteed to turn your Halloween party guests into dancing fiends. "What's that coming over the hill...?"

Monster "Karl G Remix" (The Automatic)

Plus:
Monster (Music Video)

5 comments:

Brian Hodge said...

Paul, no love? why did you lock out your other blog, it was a fave?

Ninthwaver said...

Love this mix, great at parties too

X Esquire said...

Brian, security concerns only. Temporarily post your e-mail address, and I'll get you on the invite list (and delete your post here) ASAP.

Cheers,
Paul

Anonymous said...

hi paul, i always visit your to your beautiful blog... how can i access it again.. thanks

X Esquire said...

Let me your e-mail (which I will remove ASAP) so I can send the invite for access to The New Wave Time Machine.

Cheers,
Paul F