Sunday, October 07, 2007

The New Wave Time Machine (Update)

For those of you who have been readers of the New Wave Time Machine, just let me know your e-mail addresses if you have not already, and I will invite each of you to continue reading. While I post out-of-print, and promo-only releases never available to the general public, recent RIAA activity has a number of bloggers concerned. I'd hate to shut the Time Machine down, and want to maintain the loyal visitors who have been reading and commenting for so long. For now, this seems like the safest way to keep the Time Machine running (and perhaps, many other bloggers may follow suit). Anyway, sorry for any reading disruption, but I'll add those of you still interested. As for this blog, it is nearly all label / artist supported music, so this will remain 100% open.

Cheers, and thanks for the continued support.

Paul F

65 comments:

DiscDog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
X Esquire said...

I'll remove e-mail addresses from the comments as quickly as I've added you all to the invite list.

Cheers,
Paul F

surrealised said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mr8382004 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tinywhite said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sleep Out said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Paul, sorry to be a pain but do you know how I can get an invite to Brave New Waves? Searching for scary thieves...

Rho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
X Esquire said...

No idea how to get onto Brave New Waves, but if anyone knows, let me know.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lloyd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Professor Irony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
H2GMusic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mister said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stu McPoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uncle Bela said...

Hello, Paul...I've enjoyed both
of your blogs for some time, and
I'd like very much to continue
reading The New Wave Time
Machine; thanks!

Best,
UB

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Death said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff Wells said...

Paul,

I am looking for some out of print posts. One specific, Bonnie Hayes - Good Clean Fun (1982), Vitamin Z - Rites of Passage or Modern English - Stop Start.

Chubby Luv

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam Roach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vaughn Shields said...

Hello. Please let me back in to New Wave Time Machine. It was fun. Thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roger Camden said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi,

Is this still the way to gain an invite to continue to read The New Wave Time Machine? Just checking you are still still watching for new posts before I leave my details. Please post an answer & I'll leave my email. Thanks!

X Esquire said...

Yes, just send me your e-mail and I'll remove it from the comments ASAP and add you to the invite list.

Cheers,
Paul F

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HaLo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
X Esquire said...

Just added you to the list.

Cheers,
Paul F

David C. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David C. said...

Hey, Paul. Thanks, Mate!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TVseries said...

Dear Paul, I remember I was few times in a fantastic blog "New Wave Time Machine"... a friend sent me here to post a petition to be there again!

I would apreciate if you invite me!
I HART this place!
Thank U for you effort, for sharing all your knowledge and stuff!

My Email is in my blogger perfil

Love from a music fan from Argentina
Adrián

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brake78245 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Paul... Hope you are still checking. Am a New Wave DJ from long ago starting back up now that the kids are starting to grow and I have time. Would love a link to the time machine. dabigho at gmail dot com.

Miss Parker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam Gott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sparkina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Could I have an invite pleas?
david.bevington@googlemail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Paul could i have an invite please

neilmonaghan@hotmail.com