OK, normally I post all sorts of fun music here, but now I'm posting a request which I hope one of my fine visitors might be able to assist with. My 19 month old son has recently discovered Thomas The Tank Engine (and trains in general) and upon searching for the two CDs which came out in 2002, I have discovered they are now out of print and selling for $70 to $499!!! So, if anyone has a copy of either of the two CDs listed below, please post a note in the comments. I'd love to burn them for my son. Too bad Rhino has not re-issued them, or posted them with i-Tunes.Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Wanted: Thomas & Friends CDs
OK, normally I post all sorts of fun music here, but now I'm posting a request which I hope one of my fine visitors might be able to assist with. My 19 month old son has recently discovered Thomas The Tank Engine (and trains in general) and upon searching for the two CDs which came out in 2002, I have discovered they are now out of print and selling for $70 to $499!!! So, if anyone has a copy of either of the two CDs listed below, please post a note in the comments. I'd love to burn them for my son. Too bad Rhino has not re-issued them, or posted them with i-Tunes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
If you get a response, please pass it along here. My kids would love these, too!
here's what i got. let us know if you come across anything else.
http://www.zshare.net/download/428406543b283c/
alabamudclay, thanks a million for this one. Now all I need is "Thomas and Friends: Thomas' Train Yard Tracks" Hopefully another reader will have that one.
Cheers,
Paul F
thanks so much for posting this! i've been looking all over and ran across this thread today. my two year old is going to be VERY excited when he wakes up from his nap! hope the other cd turns up.
Have you tried asking the way out junk guy? He seems like he'd be one to maybe have something like that.
Hi Paul,
I have both on CD; email me and let me know how best to get it to you (I sent you an email earlier re the 2 Visage CDs -- both the original and One Way reissues to get to you - I also found a CDR of my cassette of Beat Boy).
Cheers,
Keith
PS I also have one other Thomas CD that isn't on Amazon; I'll check after the kids are in bed.
Did you ever happen to find a copy of the Thomas and Friends: Thomas' Train Yard Tracks? I have been searching but have had no luck. Thanks
Nothing yet. a few said they may have had it, but I'm still waiting to hear back. I'll post an update if I get anything.
Cheers,
Paul F
Hi,
I have been desperate to find a thomas cd with some songs & came across your site.
I downloaded the file from zshare, when I tried to open using winzip I got a message saying the file had been removed or renamed.
Anyone else have any problems with the file? just worried it may be a virus (the file was quite large 52mb)
thanks
I've just landed a copy of each and will most likely offer them up soon enough ;)
Paul F
That is awesome! Thanks Paul!!!!!
Put me down as well. Just dropped a lot of money for a Thomas Birthday Party, but I just won't drop the $70-$300 being asked for a used cd. Thanks
If anyone is still on this topic, I ordered Thomas' Songs and Roundhouse Rhythms after the trials of attempting to get any Thomas CD for my son.
If anyone has another CD and would be interested in swapping copies e-mail me. Also if you still have no luck e-mail me and I'll see if I can help after I get my copy.
I can't believe with all the merchandise they stopped producing music cds.
-M
e-mail : gumshoeman@gmail.com
Post a Comment