Wow, seems the Vintage Christmas Wax: Revisited post I did last week has become a huge success. Countless blog reactions and RSS feeds continue to push it across the Net (and thanks to all of those linking and /or commenting on the post by the way) and WIRED has mentioned it yet again. This time editor, Bruce Sterling included my post in his entry about the great Cylinder Preservation and Digitization Project. I've always been a fan of WIRED, so two mentions back to back is pretty cool. I also enjoyed the blurb from Boing Boing "A wax-cylinder afficianado has produced a killer roundup of Christmas music digitized from the dead recording medium, all from the first couple-three decades of the twentieth century." Guess I'm not just blogging to myself after all ;) Thanks for the links and all of your comments everyone...Thursday, December 20, 2007
WIRED Strikes Again...
Wow, seems the Vintage Christmas Wax: Revisited post I did last week has become a huge success. Countless blog reactions and RSS feeds continue to push it across the Net (and thanks to all of those linking and /or commenting on the post by the way) and WIRED has mentioned it yet again. This time editor, Bruce Sterling included my post in his entry about the great Cylinder Preservation and Digitization Project. I've always been a fan of WIRED, so two mentions back to back is pretty cool. I also enjoyed the blurb from Boing Boing "A wax-cylinder afficianado has produced a killer roundup of Christmas music digitized from the dead recording medium, all from the first couple-three decades of the twentieth century." Guess I'm not just blogging to myself after all ;) Thanks for the links and all of your comments everyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment