Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Jan Hammer: "Justice"

Hope everyone had a great holiday season and a happy new year (thanks for all the great comments regarding my overwhelmingly popular Vintage Christmas Wax: Revisited post last month, especially to Bruce Sterling and Eliot Van Buskirks of WIRED). Thought I'd start of the new year with an exclusive previously unreleased track from Jan Hammer which he sent out free to his to his fans as a part of his annual holiday greeting. Hammer provided music for the 2006 documentary film Cocaine Cowboys and three of the tracks are now available as downloads via Amazon. Fans of Hammer's music from Beyond The Mind's Eye and Miami Vice will especially enjoy this new release.

Justice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Paul. How do we become "readers" of your other blog, the new wave time machine???
I loved that site and now can not get to it...
Thank!

max1major said...

dude said it all...i was wondering the same thing myself.

X Esquire said...

Just post your e-mail address here in the comments (which I'll then remove) so I can send a direct invite.

Cheers,
Paul F

max1major said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.