Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Release Spotlight: Human Leage

Been a bit busy, so this will be a short post today. Fans of The Human League will be happy to know that the new wave pioneers have returned to the U.K. Dance charts this month thanks to the new release featuring updated mixes of The Things That Dreams Are Made Of (taken from the 1981 album Dare) released by Hooj Choons. Available in limited vinyl and CD releases, you can also download all 12 mixes via Amazon and other online retail sites. A must have for old and new dance music fans alike. Featured below is the Kissy Sell Out mix.

Kissy Sell Out vs The Human League (Courtesy of Butter Team)

26 comments:

dj d said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
X Esquire said...

DJ D, the invite is in the e-mail. Keep an eye out for it.

Cheers,
Paul F

Uncle Mike said...

I'd like to request an invite to your New Wave blog. Thanks!

kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moron Squad said...

May I be invited to participate in your New Wave Time Machine blog? Thanks in advance!

- Squad Leader

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
X Esquire said...

Squad leader, I'll need your e-mail to sign you into the permissions section.

Cheers,
Paul F

Moron Squad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jc101 said...

Hi there. please can you invite me to the new wave time machine blog. Thanks, Jay :o)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm requesting an invitation to the New Wave blog. Thanks!

Antz said...

hi i would like to place a request for an ivite to your new wave blog

pretty please


ps

with sugar on top
:) Ant

X Esquire said...

antz, just post your e-mail (which I'll then remove) in the comments section so I can add you to the list.

Cheers,
Paul F

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jc101 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MadMat71 said...

I'd love an invite too
thanks man

X Esquire said...

Post your e-mail (which I'll delete ASAP) so I can log you in with Blogger.

Cheers,
Paul F

Disco Jimmy said...

Hi Paul, May I please request an invite to the New Wave Time Machine? [best, a 15-year former DC resident]

rabbit1970 said...

Hi- I'd like to ask for an invite to the new wave time machine, please. Thanks in advance!

X Esquire said...

For those asking for an invite, please be sure to post your e-mail (which I will then delete from the comments) so I can enter it into Bloggers Permissions section.

Thanks,
Paul F

Anonymous said...

DO NOT MAKE THIS PUBLIC

Hi, my name is Frank, writing from Italy.
I'm 37, so I've been there in new wave times.
Could you invite me in the other blog you have, the New Wave one?
If you wanna write me: frankdeejay (at) libero (dot) it.

Thank you by now.

rabbit1970 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TuneLovinJacket said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Disco Jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DJ Rage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
musique said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.