Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Single Spotlight: Dash Berlin: Till The Sky Falls Down

Till The Sky Falls Down by Dash Berlin was first released in the summer of 2007 (the vinyl 12" came out in November) and became a hugely popular trance anthem throughout Europe, taking the No. 3 position in the A State Of Trance Top 20 of 2007. It reminds me a bit of Ian Van Dahl (which is a good thing, as I have always enjoyed their releases), especially Will I. Digital Eargasm has posted four remixes of Till The Sky Falls Down (the Vocal Mix is my favorite) and if you dig some new trance for your collection, be sure to give Dash Berlin a listen.

Till The Sky Falls Down (Remixes)

3 comments:

Prez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca Hickman said...

I was just looking up Thomas Dolby's Airhead, when I stumbled upon your site. It's funny--I just wrote about I Will, and you wrote about Will I.
Love your site.
Rebecca

X Esquire said...

Thanks for visiting...