Longtime readers of this blog have no doubt heard me rave about Scotland's finest indie duo, The Electroluvs. I just love their sound and Teenage Timebomb is still one of my favorite tracks. Currently Billy and Kaye are working on a remix album but they recently offered up their BBC Session from April 26, 2007 as a hold over for fans waiting for new material. If you have not given them a listen, you really are doing yourself a disservice (especially if you enjoyed my recent post on The Ting Tings). I love these guys.BBC Sessions (April 2007) - Courtesy of The Electroluvs
Bonus Downloads:
Teenage Timebomb "Germlin Remix"
Teenage Timebomb "Pulsarbeat Mix"
2 comments:
Sigh
I love these guys. Why people don't ge tthem is beyond me!
Dave
www.ninthwaverecords.com (ps- here you can pick up there first two albums!)_
Well, Billy is making new music as The Paraffins (similar songwriting to Electroluvs, more acoustic but still with beatboxes). http://www.myspace.com/theparaffins
Don't know when that remix album will appear, their site's gone quiet for rather a long time.
Post a Comment