
Yes, I know... Long time no post. Been so busy for the last year I hardly get around to this anymore. I'll get back into it soon enough. That being said, Ski Oakenfull has taken another stab at Level 42's Love Meeting Love (I reviewed the first release in January) with some new house mixes that seem to answer one of my earlier criticisms when I said "I'd like to see a club mix to round out the release." The new House and Hiro mixes were just what I was looking for. They are upbeat but do not destroy the brilliance of his original take on the classic tune like so many other club mixes tend to do. If only more artists would follow suit. A good remix should compliment a song, not rework it to the point that you no longer recognize it. Oakenfull keeps the sophisticated and soulful vibe of his original cover while adding just enough of a beat to move your feet a little faster on the dancefloor. You can preview the the six mixes via the link below and purchase the full release on September 11.
1 comment:
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
Post a Comment