AFI announced the Top 100 Movie Quotes and there were some pretty interesting entries on the list (some more obvious than others) but I was surprised to see a number of equally well known lines omitted, such as Corey Feldman's "I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck" quote from "Stand By Me" (Always a classic line, especially when you are cut off in rush hour traffic....)... So, I decided to come up with my own list (smaller of course) of movie lines that should have been considered.....
"I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck" from Stand By Me
"This one goes up to eleven" from Spinal Tap -- (good call Ricky)
"Its only a flesh wound" from Monty Pynthon's Holy Grail
"Nice beaver" from The Naked Gun
Angel: "For shame Laurence, I'm surprised at you."
Devil: "Aw, don't listen to that jack off" from Animal House
"Have fun stormin' the castle" from The Princess Bride
"Excuse me while I whip this out" from Blazing Saddles
"Show me your nuts" from The Kentucky Fried Movie
"I've got a bad feeling about this" from Star Wars
"That's no moon.... that's a space station" from Star Wars
"My name is Pussy Galore" from Goldfinger
"Sometimes, you just have to say... what the fuck" from Risky Business
"The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in.... film at eleven" from The Kentucky Fried Movie
"How could anybody be expected to go to school on a day like this?" from Ferris Beuller's Day Off
"Where does he get those wonderful toys?" from Batman
"Baby fish mouth" from When Harry Met Sally
"I'd rather kiss a Wookie" from The Empire Strikes Back
"I think about you when I go to the bathroom" from The Mosquito Coast
"He slimed me" from Ghostbusters
"You look like the Piss Boy" from History of the World Part 1
"The question is, what aren't we going to do?" from Ferris Beuller's Day Off
Girl: "Can you hammer a six inch spike through a board with your penis?"
Val Kilmer: "Not right now."
Girl: "A girl's got to have her standards." from Real Genius
And I'll end it there..... I'm sure there are plenty more, but I think the above are true gems ;)
Paul.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment