I thought I'd follow up my last post with a little more electronic ambient music, this time by Juneo6. Hailing from Leipzig, Germany, Stefan Schultz (aka Juno6) has released a number of tracks via netlabels Hippocamp, Tropic, 1 Bit Wonder, and Buena Onda Records. His tracks are minimalistic, laid back, and ideal for those wanting to chillout. Schultz does not rely on complex machinery for his music, using nothing more than two synths, a mixer, and a microphone. I have included links for his latest 4-song EP, Lipsia, 7-track album, Ita est, a live performance from Distillery, and several bonus tracks including a remix for a Sven Tasnadi track, for a detailed look at his music.Lipsia EP
1. aquaeduct
2. serial 270644
3. kind14
4. orange dying sun
Ita est (full album download)
Live @ Distillery (a 68 minute live performance set)
Bonus Tracks:
20KM Desert
Sensor
Null Kelvin
La Gomera "Juno6 Remix" (Sven Tasnadi)
No comments:
Post a Comment